Job Path supports people with developmental disabilities as they make choices about their lives and play valued roles in their communities.
Job Path encourages people to explore what they want out of life and to chart their own journeys. Whether it’s finding a job, contributing as a volunteer, establishing a home, or joining a community group, the goal is to assist people to lead full and active lives. In other words, to lead the same kind of life everyone wants.
We believe that:
- everyone has gifts and capabilities
- everyone has the right to make decisions about his or her own life
- everyone has a voice that should be heard
- everyone should have the opportunity to join the workforce
- everyone can play a role in community life